Pages

Posted on: Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pencil Studies

               Pencil studies 



Again a few drawings as sometimes I really do just love to draw. Here I show some portraiture, close up studies of hands and a plant drawing. 


Drawing of an old man

I liked drawing this one as the wrinkles of the face made for lots of interesting detail. 


My older brother as a baby


From photograph




The drawings range from life and photograph.




My own thumb and fingers, I was enjoying looking closely at the markings in nails and the skin


From photograph, again I drew this as I like the amount of wrinkles in the face

From photograph, playing around with shadow and light

From life, I liked the way the vines weaved 

 Honestly I don’t think I draw enough, I always aim to do more in my free time but since going to University I've barely done any drawing, I've been busy expanding my skills in different mediums and experimenting far more with installation work while I have the studio space free to me. I have found a real passion for installation work!  

So expect lots of posts on that SOOON! 





If you would like to see more images similar to this, don't forget to like my Facebook page, and follow me on my other social medias - find all links at the top. 



Alexzandria

No comments:

Post a Comment