Pages

Posted on: Tuesday 1 April 2014

Life Drawings


 I work with many different mediums, I love to experiment with form and bright colour! However it is important to me that while doing this I still continue to keep up with my drawing skills. Before everything I drew and I really love to draw in pencil sometimes, it really relaxes me.

So here are just a few life drawings I have been doing.



Here I have on the left a five minute drawing, and on the right some very quick sketches


Fifteen minutes


Quick sketch using strong angles 



Generally they are quick sketches I try not to spend more than fifteen minutes on each drawing.




Quick sketch using smudging to shadow


Fifteen minutes concentrating on the face


Ten minutes


Fifteen minutes, concentrating on shadow and light 



It’s good to get back to basics (sometimes)



If you would like to see more images similar to this, don't forget to like my Facebook page, and follow me on my other social medias - find all links at the top. 



Alexzandria



No comments:

Post a Comment