Pages

Posted on: Monday 24 March 2014

Hello !

Hello there lovely readers!   

I hope you are excited, I sure know I am!

For many years I have been quite shy about showing off my artwork. I guess you could say I let modesty get the better of me.  I was always quite reluctant to publicise my work, despite many people in my life telling me how good it was.

I am close to the end of my third year studying fine art at University, working on the finalizations of my large 
scale psychedelic installation, and I think it is about time I start sharing my work with the world!

After this project is lovely SUMMER TIME…

Then… fourth year! I've already had so many ideas spinning through my mind of all the colourful and fantastical things I can do for my degree show!

So come along on the ride with me, as I will be documenting everything from now on!

Buckle your seatbelts! 

Alexzandria 

1 comment: